Tuesday, September 30, 2014

HOW TO CURL YOUR HAIR IN A HURRY

The easiest way to curl your hair in 10 minutes or less
Have you tried curling your hair over and over again with no results?
Are you tired of trying all kinds of techniques, products, and tools with nothing to show for it?
Am I starting to sound like an infomercial?  Sorry...
But seriously, do I have the greatest way to curl your hair EVER.

I have almost always struggled with styling my hair.  "Sleep with this on...wash your hair with vinegar and honey, oh, and throw a little mustard in while you're at it...make sure your hair is dirty..." blah blah blah.  Nothing worked.  UNTIL NOW.  Whenever I would curl my hair, it would take me like an hour because my hair is so long.  But I have discovered a way to curl your hair in 10 minutes or less (seriously, I timed it)!


STEP 1

Ok now a lot of people say that dirty hair styles better than clean hair.  For me, and for a lot of you I'm sure, those are LIES.  My hair has to be freshly washed and blow dried to be able to hold any kind of style, even teasing.  Plus I don't have to go through the whole day being self-conscious about my probably gross hair.  If you have REALLY fine hair like I do, step 1 is take a shower and dry that hurr girl!


STEP 2

You're going to look and feel really silly...but bare with me!  The proof is in the pudding.  Step 2 is put your hair in a ridiculously high ponytail.  Like 80s on steroids. Like almost on your forehead.  This makes it super easy to see what you're doing, and will make sure you don't miss any stragglers!


STEP 3
You don't even have to divide your hair.  Just grab pieces of your hair and curl it with a wand or some other kind of curling iron.  The amount of pieces you curl depends on how loose you want your curls to be.  The less you do, the looser they'll be.  I curled about 8 pieces, and held each piece on my wand for 5 seconds.  When you're done, it
should look something like this!

STEP 4

Let your hair cool off!  You need to ensure your curl will hold.  Use a little hair spray if your hair needs it.  Flip your head upside down, slowly pull off your ponytail, and gently comb your hair with your fingers, and viola!  Your hair is officially curled!  You may need to touch up just a couple of pieces, usually the ones around your face.  Hairspray one more time, but not too much, that will just weigh your hair done.


Ta-da!  Let me know if you like this tutorial, and if it works for you in the comments below! :)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! But what do you use to curl your hair? I know its weird but i find it easier to curl mine using flat irons...

    www.itsdandeleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use my handy-dandy wand! It works best for me, but if there's something else that works better for you, go for it!

      Delete